sexta-feira, setembro 16, 2011

(mais um roubado do facebook)

Pick 10 artists before reading the questions.

1. Coldplay
2. Oasis
3.The Beatles
4. Nirvana
5. Alanis Morissette
6. The doors
7. Muse
8. Amy Winehouse
9. Aerosmith
10. Christina Aguilera


What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
■ Ligh my fire.
What is your favorite song of 8?
■ Back to Black
What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
■ Sempre os ouvi a toda a hora.Adoro as letras, adoro as melodias e claro, a voz do Chris Martin.
What are your favorite lyrics of 5?
■
"That I Would Be Good"








that I would be good even if I did nothing


that I would be good even if I got the thumbs down


that I would be good if I got and stayed sick


that I would be good even if I gained ten pounds






that I would be fine even if I went bankrupt


that I would be good if I lost my hair and my youth


that I would be great if I was no longer queen


that I would be grand if I was not all knowing






that I would be loved even when I numb myself


that I would be good even when I am overwhelmed


that I would be loved even when I was fuming


that I would be good even if I was clingy






that I would be good even if I lost sanity


that I would be good


whether with or without you "




How many times have you seen 4 live?
■ Nenhuma :O ( é um "bocado" impossível) xD
What is your favorite song by 7?
■I Belong To You / Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix
Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad?
■ Across the universe.
What is your favorite song by 9?
■ Dream on.
When did you first get into 2?
■ ui,para aí há 10 aos xD
How did you get into 3?
■ Não me lembro de não os ouvir e de não os adorar.Acho que os ouço desde sempre :)
What is your favorite song by 4?
■ The man who sold the world / Come as you are
How many times have you seen 9 live?
■ Nenhuma :(
What is a good memory concerning 10?
■ Faz parte das músicas que ouvia na minha adolescência.
Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?
■ humm, todas?
What is your favorite song of 1?
■ Trouble

Sem comentários: