sexta-feira, agosto 20, 2010

Anyway the wind blows :´)


" Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low
Anyway the wind blows
Doesn't really matter to me, to me
Mama, just killed a man

Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, oh
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on
As if nothing really matters
Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine
Body's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind
And face the truth
Mama, oh, I don't want to die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all
(...)
So you think
You can stole me and spit in my eye
So you think you can love me
And leave me to die
Oh baby, can't do this to me baby
Just gotta get out
Just gotta get right outta here
Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me
Anyway the wind blows"


ADORO,ADORO,ADOROOOOOO :´) Para mim é mesmo a melhor música de sempre!!!
Fogo, hoje apetecia-me dizer tanta coisa mas ouvi esta música e fiquei sem palavras ( esta música tem sempre esse efeito em mim)!!

1 comentário:

Ana da Cunha disse...

Sarinha! :) tens que me dizer qual é o mail que usas no blog para eu te adicionar aos leitores do meu.
beijinhos**